You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Communicating and collaborating among different teams
- Experience in architecting software for home network devices and technologies related to the next generation evolution of these devices including virtual CPE technologies
- Understand various Cloud architectures and how those technologies can be leveraged in the context of the home network
- Ability to architect solutions that interface the home network to the cloud and Big Data systems
- Architecting implementable solutions that interface CPE devices to the Cloud
- Take part in technical reviews including software requirements specifications creation, review and provide guidance for software architecture, functional and design specification for an IP Residential Gateway stack.(end-to end design/Call flows/Interface definition/sub-component interaction/API implementation/system performance analysis and bottleneck identification/implementation tradeoffs)
- Familiarity with programming constructs such as processes, threads, IPC, network protocol implementation in a Linux embedded environment is a must.
- Technical liaison between AT&T and 3rd party development team that provides development/porting/integration services.
- Perform system engineering tasks related to Router/Gateway
- Hands-on as well as architecture level experience with Cloud technologies with deployed cloud solutions including AWS
- Provide Technical guidance to the team on best practices, programming techniques and provide solutions in Cloud technologies.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field. 5-8 years related technical architect experience. Good understanding of CPE field issues and ability to create designs for improving diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of Data management related to all phases of data collection, manipulation and interfacing with big data systems. Experience in effectively operating within diverse and cross-functional groups
- Proven experience in the areas of end-to-end design.
- Understanding of the C programming language in an embedded environment is a plus
- Experience in fast paced environment with ability to adapt and change priorities as the business needs change
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
- Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills, with strong interpersonal skills
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.