You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Be intimately involved in the design of various components of the platform architecture to extend the utilization of our platform across video service providers around the world.
- Research new technology and development approaches of current and emerging technologies
- Work with cross functional Architecture teams to help extendand utilize the platform for the B2B architecture roadmap.
- Support the technical solution-ing process by helping to define and elaborate customer requirements, define customer solution architecture using core product components and provide high-level estimations of effort.
- Working closely with development and Project managers to lead the creation of high-level designs that realize and ensure the successful delivery of solutions
- Liaison between customers and implementation teams, as well as, governance of implementations
- Work with the Operations team to define and document how the architecture can be integrated and operated in the entire AT&T (Products, people, processes and IT)
- University or College degree or practical equivalent in Computer or Software Engineering
- Minimum 5+ years of experience designing and implementing enterprise-grade software and software solutions.
- Excellent understanding of key architecture & design considerations associated with complex applications in a distributed multi-tier cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Java, REST and SOAP Web Services, Micro Services, SpringBoot, SpringCloud, XML, as well as, caching technologies such as Memcached, Terracotta or ehCache
- Working knowledge of Database systems (Oracle, Cassandra, Mongo)
- Proficient using UML (sequence, state, collaboration, class, use-case models).
- Experience in the video and audio media industry (e.g. Video On Demand, Live Streaming Video)
- Experience and excellent knowledge of mobile device technologies (iOS, Android OS)
- Knowledge and experience with modern Web UI technologies.
- Strong design intuition and drive
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to work well in teams and with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- You have a sizeable portfolio of ‘difficult problems… solved’
- You like to move fast
- You like to make decisions
- You like to take calculated risks
- You will go outside of your scope if necessary to get something done.
- You are typically recognized as technical expert, addressing problems of systems integration and developing solutions efficiently that operate on multiple platforms.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.