Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
The Mobility & Entertainment Consumer Marketing & Analytics organization is committed to driving individual product excellence, while accelerating our multi-product household base.
This position has overall responsibility for the strategy, development and implementation of promotional & channel marketing programs for all video (DIRECTV, DIRECTV NOW, UVERSE + OTT products such as Watch TV) and all Broadband and Fiber, including bundles. You will lead and direct three directors. You will be driving organizational marketing objectives for volume, revenue, profit, retention & satisfaction. The impact of this role is significant to the video and broadband business, as a whole, in terms of total subscriber performance.
- Overall responsibility for promos and offers for all video and broadband, including vendor and channel execution.
- Define and oversee implementation of the sales strategy and operational support plans for product and promotion
- Determine direction and provide final approval on any modification to channels strategy through information provided by directors the AVP supervises.
- Establish corporate strategic plans and objectives related to video and broadband. Regularly interact with executives and major customers. Interactions can involve complex situations, customer negotiations, influencing and persuading senior level managers & executives.
- This position has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, management of expense priorities, and recommendations and implementation of changes to methods.
- Evaluate the performance, career planning and development for the team.
- 12+ years’ related, relevant marketing experience
- 5+ years’ supervisory experience
- Experience with video and broadband preferred
- Bachelors or Advanced degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
- Strong financial and analytical skills with a keen understand of marketplace & consumer dynamics
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.