You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
AT&T’s Mobility & Entertainment (M&E) Consumer Marketing & Analytics organization is committed to driving individual product excellence, while accelerating our multi-product household base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated leader with a broad knowledge of data strategy, business acumen, hands-on data analysis skills, and exceptional strategic thinking to join our analytics organization.
As our Associate Director of Analytics Visualization, you will lead a team that analyzes complex data, communicates actionable insights through visualizations, inspires strategic thought, and manages the Dashboarding environment. You are the leader defining the roadmap, managing multiple projects, and inspiring team members to succeed and grow.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Develop and manage strong relationships with campaign stakeholders across the company to help prioritize work effectively
- Set the technical direction and communicate a clear vision to the team based on business objectives and technological trends in the business intelligence space
- Develop insightful analytics and communicate via visualizations and dashboards
- Market visualization capabilities and drive analytic efficiency across Advanced Analytic teams
- Ensure the accuracy and availability of the data used for analysis
- Explore, evaluate, and deliver new technologies, techniques, and tools to advance the capabilities of the team
- Provide guidance, coaching, and leadership to team members
The background we need includes:
- 10+ years of experience in data analytics or related field
- Advanced college degree in Statistics, Mathematics and or Computer Science or Ph.D. in related fields, Data Analytics or Machine Learning nanodegree preferred
- Advanced Tableau (or similar visualization tools such as QlikView, Spotfire, PowerBI)
- Advanced SQL
- Expert in business analytics
- Must possess a solid understanding of data warehousing and creating analytic datasets
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others
- Prior experience managing a team is preferred
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.