AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
The Senior Mobility Network Engineer will provide operations and life cycle maintenance for a carrier grade SDN/NFV test mobility network supporting a Federal customer. This mobility test network will be used to evaluate mobile technologies as well as analyze and test customer equipment. ProServ for mobility projects for Federal Government customers may be required from time to time.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
• TS/SCI POLYGRAPH Clearance required. (#polygraph)
• 10+ years experience in the implementation and operation of mobile networks including UMTS and LTE required; and experience with 5GNR desired.
• Strong knowledge of mobile network core and RAN architectures and operation required. Experience with virtualized mobility infrastructures (SDN / NFV) required.
• The candidate will be required to perform basic configuration changes on Core and RAN attributes on short notice.
• The candidate will be required to configure pcap trace files and analyze those trace files for integration or troubleshooting issue resolution.
• The successful candidate will be self-motivated. possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• The candidate will be required to write and edit detailed reports, MOPS, and root cause analysis (RCA’s).
• Ability and willingness to share operational knowledge with customers when asked.
• The candidate may be required to brief high profile customers on occasion.
• Experience with mobility network security solutions desired.
• Familiarity with workings of AT&T Mobility strongly desired.
• Strong understanding of mobility applications and Mobile Device Management desired.
• Strong understanding of mobility network architectures: CSC, PDN, EPC, IMS, LTE, 5G-EPC, LBS desired.
• Well versed in Openstack and virtualization concepts (NVF, VNF)
• Proficiency in Linux /UNIX environments such as RHEL and Ubuntu
• Strong understanding of Mobility Operations and Support Systems (OSS) Atlas, ENM, NPO desired.
• Strong understanding of test tools: SART, TEMS Investigation, NitroGeo, CellAdvisor / base station Analyzer and Wireshark desired.
• Basic understanding of RESTful and SOAP APIs with the capability to construct API calls desired.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our SME Mobility Engineering earn between $120,000 -$150,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2236634 Date posted 07/25/2022
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone