AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Service Business Lead to support the contract’s program and with the customer’s service processes and procedures.
The job duties of the Service Business Lead are as follows:
- Go-to person on site on behalf of the program for communication behind Project Managers who act as the final point of contact, ensuring that any complicated endeavors during system development/implementation are solved immediately.
- Ensure that all the pieces of an engineering system work together, from managing business and management aspects to making sure each part is engineered correctly to meet functional and technical requirements.
- Identify and coordinate with both customer, partner and program stakeholders to communicate and resolve problems within specific technical solutions (people, process and/or technology) as they are identified.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 16 years of experience which can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a bachelor’s and 12 years of experience OR associates and 14 years of experience OR HS and 16 years of experience.
- Excellent communication, personal and governance skills, allowing them to resolve problems and manage projects from the beginning until completion with exceptional efficiency.
- Qualified candidates will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, systems engineering and analysis, or project management.
- Expertise within a defined service area. Such expertise would include network engineering, network security or network monitoring.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Experience with service or product management.
- Exceptional organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Database use and management experience.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Service Business Lead ITIAIMPP III earns between $89,200 - $190,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2309179 Date posted 03/09/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events