AT&T is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T has an opening for Network Architect to support the Air Force and Space Force, in providing Network/Data Transport as a Service.
- Providing Network and SDWAN expertise to analyze complex hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design, and other technical hardware issues.
- Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
- Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise Telecommunications and Network systems.
- Develops strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support that strategy.
- Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management.
- Acts as a consultant in complex or mission critical client requirements.
- Develops test strategies, devices, and systems.
- Providing leadership on SDWAN support, both preventative and remedial.
- Deploying, Installing, and implementing SDWANs.
- Preparing specifications for hardware/software by analyzing documented and derived system requirements.
- Conducting site surveys
- Preparing engineering plans and site Technical Design Packages.
- Configuring (and documents configuration of) computers, networking devices, and various peripheral equipment. Preparing site installations and test reports.
- Ensuring that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
- Preparing reports and recommendations concerning existing and emerging hardware technologies.
- Providing specific input to the hardware components of system design to include end-user devices, servers, networking devices, data storage devices, and specialized processors.
Required Clearance: Secret with ability to upgrade to TS/SCI
Fourteen (14) years of experience as a Network Architect in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional Network Architect experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills. They coordinate with team members – those in project management, security, asset management, customer service or help desk departments – to solve problems and manage projects. Conflict resolution, analytical, and decision-making skills are crucial to the position as well.
Desired Qualifications: Experience with Program Management and Program Management processes.
**Frequent domestic travel will be required**
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2133112-1 Date posted 06/11/2021