AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Install and Integration, Test and Selection Cabler Tier I to support the customer’s computer data communications systems, in providing equipment and infrastructure maintenance. Additional support is provided for physical infrastructure inventory, remote site installations, and equipment decommissioning. Other duties extend to installations scheduling, working with customers during periodic recapitalizations, and aid in logistical movements of associated hardware.
The job duties of the Test and Selection Cabler Tier I are as follows:
- Works under general supervision and may provide leadership to other installers.
- Communicates regularly with the customers, Operations Leadership, and/or cabling supervisor, to stay informed of changes in work task and deadlines.
- Provides local infrastructure support to T2 Teams
- Effectively communicates daily taskings to site leadership to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Will be the primary focal point for all site equipment installation and cabling work.
- Helps maintain a safe work environment for all crew members by abiding by the Company’s commitment to provide every employee with a safe and healthy work environment.
- Updates customer prints and documentation as required.
- Completes work orders, material transfer forms, and other documentation required by the company.
- Must be available for travel to multiple remote customer sites to complete project requirements. Travel Required 60% to 70%.
- Pursue on-going education through either corporate or specialty courses.
- Colorado TSR $89k-$115k
Required Clearance: Clearable. Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with polygraph. (#clearable) (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience which can be a combination of work history and education.
Additional required qualifications include:
- Ability to travel to multiple remote customer sites to complete project requirements.
- Must be able to obtain a Sec + within 90 days
- Desired Sec+ but must be able to obtain a Sec+.
- Familiarity with network IT equipment installations and physical cabling mediums.
- Foundational knowledge of OSI Layer 1 concepts.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visio and ServiceNow.
- Previous experience running and installing cable for IT equipment.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2244474 Date posted 09/27/2022