Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a COMSEC Responsive Officer (CRO) - to support the National Security Sector, in providing subject matter expertise in accounting, receipt, custody, distribution, safeguarding, and disposition/destruction of COMSEC material.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Manage customer COMSC account in accordance with all Departmental COMSEC Authority directives and instructions
- Maintain strict cradle-to-grave accountability of COMSEC material entrusted to their COMSEC Account
- Attend formal COMSEC training as soon as possible following their appointment
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date account files to include Appointment Letters, COMSEC Briefing Certificates, Courier Certificates, COMSEC Incident Reports, and Security Screening Certificates
- Provide training for Alternates and COMSEC Users
- Restrict access to COMSEC material to the minimum number of personnel required, based on a strict “need-to-know” basis
- Report COMSEC incidents to the Departmental COMSEC Authority (DCA) within 24 hours of discover
- Keep informed of new requirements or modifications pertaining to existing COMSEC equipment through various COMSEC publications and equipment specific Operational Security Doctrines
- Additional duties may include shipping and couriering of accountable COMSEC Material; Management of COMSEC Sub-Accounts; keying and configuration of network COMSEC equipment
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
Must have CASP or CISSP Certification within 6 months and meet minimum requirements for DoD 8570 IAM Level 3 certification requirements.
Desired Qualifications: Familiarity with a variety of fill devices and network COMSEC equipment types including the Simple Key Loader, KG 175, KG 340, KIV 7M, and KG 142
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.