AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Cable Technician for Pre-wire, vertical and outside cable plant.
- Works under general supervision and may provide leadership and training to and other technicians assigned to install, repair and/or testing of voice, data, and audio-visual infrastructures
- Communicates regularly with the customers, Cabling Group Manager, and/or Cabling Supervisor, to stay abreast of changes in work task and deadlines
- Interacts with the client, contractors and vendors on the job site
- Creates a positive work environment on the job site at all times
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures
- Helps maintain a safe work environment for all crew members by abiding by the Company’s commitment to provide every employee with a safe and healthy work environment
- Ability to work independently or with other Cabling Service Technicians performing service calls, completing adds, moves and changes. Updating customer prints and documentation as required
- Completes work orders, material transfer forms, and other documentation required by the company
- Furthers oneself though on-going education: either corporate or specialty courses
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a master’s and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10+ years. Must comply with DoD 8570 IAT Level 2.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2116524 Date posted 05/16/2021