Call Center Sales Representative
Listen closely – because this is a pretty big deal. When you start in one of our Call Center Sales Representative roles, you’ll grow a career by connecting with our consumer and business customers. So, dial in on a position where you solve problems, make sales and get ahead at a global company.
- Have advanced computer skills
- Have sales experience, either retail, technology or entertainment sales
- Have experience building relationships with customers
- Be familiar with sales contracts
What makes a successful Call Center Sales Representative?
- Knowledge of products and services
- Clear and effective communication
- Adaptability - every call is different
- Calm under pressure
- Persuasion skills
Start here. Go anywhere.
A role with us opens to endless possibilities for your career. See what we mean below:
A day in the life
This role will have you interacting with either consumers or small business customers.
You’ll sell them our latest products and services while also solving basic problems like forgotten passwords and troubleshooting.
For each deal, you’ll oversee the signing of a sales contract.
Call Center Sales Representative
Sales Consultant – Customer Loyalty Group
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
•Start with the paycheck: Average Earnings over $62K! (includes base pay plus commissions)
•Additional financial incentives are currently available based on performance AND you receive an automatic pay increase every 6 months of active service up to top pay!!
•Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources
•Plus a 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services
•Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
Preferred: Six months of sales and service skills.
Are you a proven consultative sales professional? Is being part of an award-winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class products and services important to you? Then you'll love being a member of our sales and loyalty team. Our sales consultants are the front line of our company, selling the latest in cutting edge technology, identifying opportunities and providing solutions to address our customers' needs.
What does it take to be a proven sales professional? Courtesy, professionalism, product knowledge, and sales techniques to build customer relationships. The goal? Help customers and provide them with solutions through proven sales techniques. We'll get you started by providing on-the-job sales training and resources. On our team, you'll be the most important part of shaping our customer’s experience – from generating revenue through sales, customer retention, to answering questions.
What you'll do as a Sales Consultant in our Customer Loyalty Group:
• Take inbound calls and utilize proven sales and saves techniques to build customer relationships, enhance the customer’s experience, maintain customer loyalty, and sell new products.
• Opportunity to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas and service objectives to earn extra cash.
• Interact proficiently with a variety of online systems to provide the right solutions that meets the customer's needs
If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk!
Our Call Center Sales Representative must be able to:
• Satisfactorily complete on-the-job and/or classroom training
• Effectively use multiple systems to identify and communicate products that meet the customer’s needs, and resolve the customer’s problem in a productive manner
• Work day, evening, holiday, night, weekend and/or split shifts if required
• AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
• Qualify on pre-employment screening
• Operate a computer and have basic keyboarding skills
Study Guides for pre-employment screening (click the links below to open the various study guides)
Date posted 11/26/2019
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Check your status regularly. Timing varies, so log in to see where we are.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
- You may have to pass an assessment before moving on to the next step.
- If you don’t pass on your first attempt, you’ll be eligible to retake your assessments after 6 months.
- Your interview may be online. Make sure you have a strong connection and dress professionally.
Completing your assessment
Want an idea of what will be on the assessment? You can prepare by taking a look at our study guides:
A Solid Company to work for
Great Health Benefits, 401K match, incentives and commission, great perks like discounts on their services to employees.
Work life balance could be a challenge sometimes. Moving up can take some time, you may need to network more to move forward with a great career.Former Employee - Sales Consultant, Retention Specialist in Homestead, FL
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Party every (pay) day
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
Save on swag
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services – plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
Get some “you” time
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Upgrade your skill set
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Graduate to what’s next
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Stuff your piggy bank
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Know you’re covered
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.