You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Consults on technical issues during joint sales call with AT&T sales representatives providing technical support
- Consult with customers in selling and supporting company products and systems
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Support unit sales plan through pre-sales and/or post-sales technical consulting activities
- Provide technical expertise in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
- Answer customer inquires concerning system software and applications and provides software development and consultation to prospective users.
- Analyze practices, procedures and data to determine answers to technical issues
- Understand, develop and deliver systems/applications solutions to customers business, information, technical and educational needs
- Follow both standard & unique non-standard practices and procedures in analyzing situation or data from which answers cannot be readily obtained
- May build a mini-application, based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping
- Create recommendations, and implements new methods, techniques, and/or procedures
- Position Self and Subject Matter Expert, Mentor and coach
- Lead technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities.
- Formulate responses to customer inquiries/questions concerning highly complex system software and applications, and provides software development and consultation to prospective users
- May work at customer site, remote response center, corporate location and or other site as needed
- Travel as needed
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.