AT&T’s Global Connections and Supply Chain (GCSC) Strategy Team focuses on collaborative problem-solving, strategic sourcing projects, and analytical negotiation support to directly impact billions of dollars of AT&T’s cost structure and maintain best-in-class practices across AT&T’s vast supply chain network. As a member of the GCSC Strategy Team, you'll work in small teams to lead strategy projects and craft actionable and innovative recommendations for AT&T’s senior leadership through:
- Analyzing the impact of industry trends, emerging technologies, and 3rd-party supplier spend and engagement
- Fact-based negotiation support, including competitive event strategy and “should cost” negotiation benchmarking
- Best-in-class market intelligence including M&A monitoring, supplier financial health assessments, and supply chain visibility mapping
We’ve found that successful candidates on our team are motivated and analytical-minded self-leaders, and bring intellectual curiosity and a creative spirit to each project they own.
- 1+ years of experience with analytics, consulting, strategy or other related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or a Supply Chain related field.
- Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills
- Experience deconstructing complex problems and providing data-driven solutions
- Ability to work with multiple sources of data to develop financial and operational models
- Strong communication (both oral and written) skills and presentation skills
- Effective leadership and teamwork skills working with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering against tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and intellectual curiosity
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong academic record and applicable internships
- Background in consulting, investment banking, sales and trading, or another highly strategic/analytical role; ideally within the telecommunications or high-technology industries
- Exposure to software, mechanical and electrical engineering concepts
This position is located in Dallas, TX or Atlanta, GA. Relocation assistance is not available. Sponsorship assistance is not available.
And while you’re making big impacts, AT&T will have your back. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we offer training and career development programs that will fast-track your growth. You’ll also have opportunity to connect with fellow employees through community outreach programs and our multitude of employee resource groups – you’re sure to feel supported and empowered to make a difference.
Apply today and step into a future with AT&T.
Job ID 2214393-1 Date posted 08/25/2022