The successful candidate will partner with our Product Management team and finance to define pricing strategy and execute complex financial analysis supporting AT&T wireline portfolio of products.
Key responsibilities include:
Develop pricing recommendations to ensure overall product positioning and pricing strategy are achieved in compliance with policy.
Develops complex data modeling and financial analysis scenarios to interpret and develop pricing strategies and potential impacts.
Reviews competitive landscape for strategic insight to support AT&T pricing and product strategies.
Collaborates with a variety of marketing groups and cross-functional teams to identify profitable marketing opportunities and develop models to optimize marketing spend.
Provides subject matter expertise for training and complex pricing support for new or limited scope products.
Works with Director and AVP to develop metrics and provide insights into the impacts of pricing decisions.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree Required. MBA preferred.
- Must have strong financial modeling skills
- Must have ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Must adapt and work in ambiguous situations
- Strategic thinker with marketing knowledge/experience
- Prior pricing experience
- Solid understanding of wireless products and services
- Refined communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to establish and manage projects with attention to timeliness
- Ability to work with all levels and functions within the organization
- Drive for results
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Solid understanding of industry/competitive environment
Experience: Typically requires 6+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.