The successful candidate will partner with AT&T Sales Teams to win and retain customers with custom offers leveraging the breadth of the AT&T product portfolio. The primary focus of this job is to project manage the sales process, working with key players, to deliver a winning proposal to the client.
Key responsibilities include:
Negotiating favorable ICB (Individual Case Basis) prices, terms, and conditions for a large portfolio of wireline/wireless products and services in an efficient and fast paced timeline.
Develop major proposals including managing the agreement and inputs of all involved parties.
Working closely with sales to determine the service scope, service objective, and sales message
s that makes up the proposed solution to maximize the financial outcome.
Create the value proposition, business case, and negotiate price terms, and conditions.
Develops the overall commercial, technical, and financial framework for the opportunity, which may include a highly creative pricing model with moderately complex risk/reward sharing models.
Communicate and resolve
s problems with internal organizations such as sales teams, the proposal team, product development, and finance/costing.
Requires a bachelor's degree
Typically requires 4+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have proven experience with pre-sales negotiations
- Must have experience with complex pricing and cost analyses
- Must have experience with sales proposal development
- Must have proven success working with cross functional teams
- Experience with pre-sales negotiations involving complex pricing arrangements
- Experience with complex contracts with proven knowledge of legal & regulatory requirements
- strong Excel and data modeling experience
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis and computer modeling techniques
- Team oriented - ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Needs a strong knowledge of financial analysis and computer modeling techniques
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to perform in a quickly changing, time-sensitive environment with great attention to detail
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills needed
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.