About the Team
AT&T’s is undergoing an operations transformation that includes quickly evolving our Customer Care Platforms to create a seamless customer experience. Salesforce is at the center of this transformation, which will reduce customer friction and make the Customer Care experience an enjoyable one for the customer. Are you interested in being a part of this critical initiative that will deliver meaningful connections for our millions of customers? The Operations Transformation team is looking for Advanced Analytics experts who can think strategically and logically, innovate around customer needs, make data-driven decisions, and influence others through strong communications.As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience. In our world, it’s not just about eliminating calls, we are transforming how Agents work to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the Operations Transformation team will revolutionize the Customer Care space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Job
This job is about finding, quantifying and solving problems for our customers and front-line agents. It also entails applying rigor to executed business cases in order to prove out realized benefits. If your life has led you to creative thinking, problem solving and curiosity, the Operations Transformation advanced analytics role might be the perfect career choice. This is a role where you can make a difference in bringing to life the size, scope and relevance of issues affecting AT&T customers day to day.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and interpreting a wide variety of data to identify causal relationships, trigger points and ultimately make predictions on customer behavior.
- Analyses may include benefit realization, churn analysis, customer/agent behavior and segmentation, sales analysis and customer experience analysis.
- Builds predictive models using data, tests the model on results outside of the sample size and verifies the model in the real world.
- Quantifies significance of data variances, applies an array of statistical methods ranging from traditional to newly- developing within the Big-Data space.
- Uses basic machine learning / AI techniques to build models that support decision making. Develops reports, charts, tables, and other visual aids in support of findings.
- Advises business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in data to recommend business direction or outcomes.
- Prepares and presents business cases for optimization initiatives, craw/walk/run evolution, trial success or failure. Partners with business, technology and frontline teams to evaluate and design a product that will meet the needs of the business with minimal investment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in advanced analytics, big data, relational database structures, research methods, sampling techniques, and system testing
- Strong understanding of internal business segment or stakeholders and strong presentation skills
- Leadership, influence, persuasion, innovation and creativity
- advanced SQL skills
- Tableau and Power BI a must
- Knowledgeable about Care and Repair processes, systems and data.
- Knowledgeable about Broadband, WiFi and Mobility networks, systems and data.
- Experience providing analysis to support design and development of Care and Repair diagnostics.
- Experience developing business measurement frameworks, dashboard/scorecards, and business performance metrics
- Experience framing trial/PoC requirements.
- Expert skill in the use of predictive modeling, statistics, trend analysis, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and identify the right data to be analyzed from internal and external sources to explain or predict behavior and or solve a variety of business problems and to build business cases to support funding of initiatives.
- Experience gathering, analyzing and interpreting a wide variety of data to identify causal relationships, trigger points and ultimately make predictions on customer behavior.
- Experience quantifying significance of data variances and applying statistical methods.
- Experience with basic machine learning / AI techniques to build models that support decision making.
- Experience developing visualization such as reports, charts, tables, and other visual aids in support of findings.
- Experience negotiating with and advising business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in data to recommend business direction or outcomes.
Job ID 2055331 Date posted 05/16/2021
- Ph.D. in Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Business Analyst, or related field
- 2+ years of experience supporting Customer Care, understanding data sets specific to call centers, and consumer products (Mobility, Video and Broadband)
- 2+ years of experience with sales, service and support data sets, retention drivers and churn models