Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. We’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future – you’ll create it.
As a Senior UX Designer, you’ll work with UX leads, business, product, and engineer teams to develop high quality user-centered design solutions. You’ll collaborate with partners and stakeholders on multiple projects to support design of current and next generation multi-platform experiences.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform UX analysis and understand project requirements.
- Conduct user research to uncover user goals, decisions, and information needs.
- Collaborate with platform architects and both front-end and back-end developers to comprehend the possibilities and limitations of the platform due to security risks.
- Plan and conduct user testing to have real data behind UX decisions.
- Maintain and apply current understanding of ADA and WCAG compliance
- Create interactive design wireframes to meet project requirements.
- Present designs to stakeholders and document UX insights and best practices
- Verify implementation through user testing.
- Support the development and testing team by providing necessary guides and explanations.
- Present designs to stakeholders, gather feedback.
- Provide constructive feedback on other designs/implementations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in human computer interaction, interactive media or graphic design or equivalent experience preferred at least 3 years real-world experience in UX design.
- Experience with Figma (preferred), Adobe CC, Sketch, or any other equivalent tools.
- Requires keen knowledge of UX design principles with the ability to work independently on multiple projects, both large and small.
- Portfolio to demonstrate prior design experience.
- Exposure to working project using agile methodology preferred.
- Requires on site presence (3-5 days a week) at the listed location
Our Senior UX Designer earn between $116,700 - $175,100. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- ·Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses, and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Job ID 2337723 Date posted 11/20/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events