About the Company
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our Consumer Technology eXperience team is delivering innovative and reliable technology solutions to power differentiated, simplified customer experiences. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future-you’ll create it.
About the Team
The Business System Engineering (BSE) Product Management Team is a team of diverse and capable technologist who collaborate with the business and the BSE engineering teams to drive the delivery of BSE product features, which meets the business needs.The team manages the creation and management of the BSE strategic product roadmaps.The team also provides BSE subject matter expertise to the refinement of BSE focused Epics and the creation of BSE product features. The team drives Business Support Systems (BSS) product strategy across all functional areas of the BSS.Ensure product cohesiveness across the BSE functional towers.
About the Job
The BSE Senior Technical Product Manager (STPM) will be responsible for the following:Analyzing, defining & supporting the building of desirable, feasible, viable, & sustainable complex BSE Solutions.Has BSE value accountability & content authority over Epics in the Portfolio backlog and works with the business and other PTPMs to understand needed capabilities & features.Works with architecture & engineering to define Product Roadmap, Solution intent, context & cross-product Solution needs.Supports PI Planning along with Lead Product Managers (LPM) and Senior Product Development Managers (SPM) throughout the system development lifecycle. Drives continuous alignment with the LPMs and SPMs to ensure continual adherence to reach MVP success.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
BSE Single Owner of the Epic; works to refine the Epic, ensures alignment with LPM and SPMs and their feature delivery roadmaps; being accountable for the feature delivery.Conveys BSE updates and works with the program team to set delivery expectations with the business owners & other stakeholders; partners with the LPMs, SPMs, STEs and BSE Engineering teams to drive delivery of the Epic throughout the lifecycle.Works with needed collaborators (architecture, LPMs, SPMs) to develop the product roadmap with needed capabilities & features.Assures desirability and viability of the solution, ensuring solution context & intent is defined and MVP success criteria.
- This is a highly skilled technical role which requires:
- 5+ years' experience in technology development and system design within a large-scale IT ecosystem.
- BS degree is preferred.
- Additionally, at least 3 years of experience in Business Support Systems(BSS) and/or Operation Support Systems(OSS) is required, encompassing proficiency in areas such as usage, charging, rating, mediation, policy management, provisioning, and order fallout resolution.
Our Senior Technical Product Managers earn between $128,400 -$192,600 Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
· Paid Parental Leave
· Paid Caregiver Leave
· Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
· Adoption Reimbursement
· Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
· Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
· Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
· Extensive employee wellness programs
· Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone.
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Job ID 2329832-1 Date posted 11/02/2023