This position is located in Dallas, TX or Atlanta, GA. Relocation assistance is not available.
As a member of the Global Connections and Supply Chain (GCSC) Strategy Team, you will craft actionable recommendations to AT&T’s senior leadership and business leaders. You’ll have the opportunity to implement innovative solutions and best practices throughout AT&T’s supply chain organization and used on the front lines of billions of dollars’ worth of negotiations.
Day-to-day responsibilities – typical tasks you will perform in this role include:
- Strategy consulting projects focused on analyzing supplier engagement and spend, industry trends, and the impact of emerging technologies
- Fact-based negotiation support, including competitive event strategy and “should cost” analytical support
- Best-in-class market intelligence including M&A tracking, earnings announcements, and ongoing supplier assessments
- 5+ years of related experience and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills
- Experience deconstructing complex problems and providing data-driven solutions
- Ability to work with multiple sources of data to develop financial and operational models
- Strong communication (both oral and written) skills and presentation skills
- Effective leadership and teamwork skills working with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering against tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and intellectual curiosity
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Background in consulting, investment banking, sales and trading, or another highly strategic/analytical role; ideally with exposure to the telecommunications or technology industries
- Exposure to software, mechanical and electrical engineering concepts
- MBA preferred
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.