At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
This position is located in Dallas, TX or Atlanta, GA. Relocation assistance is not available.
Overall Purpose: Manage, negotiate, monitor and source vendor contracts/sub-contracts. Position will primarily support Financial services contracts.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provides interpretation of terms and conditions of contractual obligations. Negotiate contract modifications, follow-up quotations, revisions, terms and conditions with vendors.
• Responsible for the review and administration of long-term and/or blanket purchase contracts.
• Responsible for commercial contract issues, negotiations and/or administration of licensing agreements including renewal, new business, invoicing, credit holds, receivable issues and consolidations.
• Managing strategic relationships, understanding of application of numerous corporate policies and stakeholder groups, identifying and mitigating complex legal and compliance issues.
• Sourcing of suppliers, familiarity and/or interest in emerging technology, ability to gain understanding of industry to make educated recommendations about pricing, supplier selection, etc.
• Administers contracts in accordance with company and customer policies and procedures, provide interpretation and analysis of contract documents and reviews and evaluates customer requests for changes in or revisions of contracts that involve technical specifications, cost, or schedule impact on the company.
• Assists in the development of long and short-term objectives to ensure that programs and efforts are directed toward achieving company goals. May initiate corrective action to assure objectives are met.
• Assists in the establishment and administration of unit policies, procedures and systems.
• Participates in the development of goals and budgets for area of responsibility.
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Graduate/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with Procurement, business law, Engineering preferred or CPM experience. Juris Doctor degree a plus
• Five or more years’ experience in sourcing and negotiating Financial services contracts
• Ability to manage intense workload with short timeframes
• Strong leadership, negotiation, legal drafting of custom language and communication skills
• Business, cost management and quality experience
• Structured process orientated approach
• Skilled in independently creating and generating Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and “What-If” scenario financial modeling and analysis for complex comparative sourcing events
• Understanding of complex contractual terms and conditions including intellectual property ownership
• Ability to generate comprehensive commercial deal sheet terms by fully understanding client requirements, usage and budget forecasts, supplier products/services and defining flexibility terms to adequately support contractual use by multiple business units
• Strong Business Acumen
• Must be flexible, responsive and inquisitive
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2141152-1 Date posted 07/30/2021