Overall Purpose: This career step requires senior level experience. In this role, you will define Technical Solutions and ensure alignment; Provide technical leadership for the evolving architectural capabilities of the entire solution. You willl work closely with clients and the user community to ensure that individual program and product strategies align with business and technical objectives. You will also be a key decision maker in facilitating important design decisions for development teams
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Specifies the components and their interactions that comprise the End to End Integrated Architecture including: Work with clients, stakeholders, and development teams to define high-level solution
- Determine the primary components and subsystems and analyze technical trade-offs; Identify interfaces and collaborations between them, define higher-level functional Nonfunctional Requirements NFRs
- Defines a shared technical and architectural vision focused on creating technical alignment for the full Solution rather than concerns for specific components
- Work with portfolio stakeholders, customers, Enterprise Architects, System Engineers and development teams to align the architectural direction
- Establish incremental implementation strategy and technical foundation for the architectural runway
- Abstraction and generalization to preserve architectural flexibility
- Ensure that common technology, design practices, and infrastructure are used when applicable
- Facilitate the reuse of code, components, and proven patterns; Influence common modeling, design, and coding practices.
Education: Preferred Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math; or equivalent experience. Experience: Typically requires 5-8 years’ of relevant experience.
Job Contribution: Senior level technical expertise. Deep technical knowledge and subject matter expert on ATT technologies. Below skills are not necessary but certainly a big plus:
Backend: Java, Play Framework, NodeJS, MySQL
Frontend: Angular JS, React, Angular
Job Code - 49094104
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.