Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we’d say we’re well on our way. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
Focuses on the customer experience piece of voice virtual assistant. This includes both the voice and conversational flow of how a user will interact with voice virtual assistant. Responsible for roadmap, development, and tuning of voice and conversation flow.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute on a vision of rich and fulfilling conversational experiences for the voice virtual assistant (VVA).
• Craft storyboards, mockups and conversation flows to effectively communicate chat and voice interaction and design ideas.
• Create detailed, comprehensive voice user interface (VUI) design specifications in collaboration with engineering. Define and extend conversational and voice personas for VVA applications.
• Help define and tune the voice of the VVA.
• Evaluate usability and audio consistency of existing conversation flows and recommend design optimization opportunities.
• Monitor utterances and improve entities (initially single language, potentially multi-language environment).
• Contribute to guidelines, best practices, reference artifacts, and resources to support all of our teams to assist in conversational and VUI design.
Additional suggested skills:
• Cloud-based conversation flow design and UX design experience.
• Expertise in speech synthesis and artificial production of human speech.
• Proficient at using state of the art Neural TTS software and methodologies, SSML, creative spelling and best practices in prosidy tuning.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Experience: Intermediate-level, real-world experience in design (5-8 years) with working knowledge of managing projects independently.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.