At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
Overall Purpose: This career step requires senior level experience. This title is reserved for technical orgs only. Responsible for implementing, improving, supporting and leading the processes, strategies, and tools for the assigned technical business or technical functional area. Provide input and expertise for key technical functions by utilizing knowledge of the business, industry and technology.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define, design and implement processes into the technical organization and facilitate change through consulting and collaboration.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the technical organization (processes, procedures, tools, applications, systems, etc.) coupled with a strong business background in order to fully support the technical organization.
- Typically provides support in one or more of the following areas: Internal Processes including creation and management of policies/standards/processes, process improvement and transformation, tool deployment, and Agile methodology; Financial Oversight including financial modeling and analysis, business case preparation and review; Compliance/Assurance including audit and compliance review and management, process and quality reviews and audits, vendor management, vendor relations, disaster recovery and business continuity; Analysis/Reporting including metrics, scorecards, performance analysis and gap identification; Planning including infrastructure program coordination, roadmap management, strategic and tactical planning; Resource Management including Front Door, workflow and work entry management, project estimations; Communication including creation of leadership presentation material, event planning, and oversight of corporate wide projects and Chief of Staff duties for a technical leader; and Quality Management including oversight of complete lifecycle of IT troubles and defects, problem resolution activities and all recovery activities. May work across multiple internal and/or external organizations. Deep technical knowledge and subject matter expert on ATT technologies.
Education: Bachelors of Science in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science or Engineering preferred; or Business Analyst nanodegree.
Experience: Typically requires 5-8 years experience.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our Senior-Business Management earn between $84,900.00 - $169,800.00 Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers.
Job ID 2307834-2 Date posted 03/17/2023
Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
· Paid Parental Leave · Paid Caregiver Leave
· Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
· Adoption Reimbursement · Disability Benefits (short term and long term) · Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal · Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
· Extensive employee wellness programs
· Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and
fiber where available) and AT&T phone