At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
Overall Purpose: Responsible for coordinating and administering audit projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Audit responsibilities include the review, analysis, and monitoring of procedures and systems of internal controls within the organization. Review and consult on existing systems and procedures, or in the development of new or modified systems and procedures. Audits financial and operating system processes for information integrity of transaction documents and reports discrepancies. May also execute audits of information systems and data security assignments within established business process controls. Develops recommendations for improving the procedures reviewed.
Job Contribution: Exercises judgement within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (Accounting/Business Administration preferred)
Experience: 3-5 years of experience
Professional Certifications: CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
Applications: Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, Visio), data analysis tools such as ACL or IDEA, and TeamMate (electronic workpapers).
This position will be based in St. Louis, San Antonio, Dallas or Atlanta. Relocation assistance is not available.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to think critically, make assessments, and develop conclusions. To learn complex processes quickly, establish credibility with auditees and management, and gather required information
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions
- Professional skepticism and familiarity with the common indicators of fraud
- Knowledge of Primary (i.e., “key”) and Secondary controls and how they support the overall control environment
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, including active listening and presenting findings and recommendations for improvement
- Ability to establish and maintain team-oriented working relationships with co-workers, auditees, and external contacts, and work effectively in a professional team environment
- General knowledge of Application Controls, General Computing Controls, and Sarbanes-Oxley control assessments and their effect on the overall control environment
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: operating systems, applications, databases, networks, cybersecurity, change management, SDLC, and/or computer operations
Our Senior Auditors earn between $70,700 & $106,100, not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Job ID 2168175 Date posted 01/31/2022
Ready to join our team? Apply today!