At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
As a Sr. Associate on our Corporate Strategy team, you will break down and address some of the most pressing issues facing the connectivity and technology spaces. Our world is rapidly evolving, and Corporate Strategy is tasked with quickly becoming subject matter experts on a wide range of topics that will affect millions of customers’ day to day lives. You will have the opportunity to engage with senior leadership, business unit leads, and industry experts to identify, simplify, and deliver concise solutions to complex problems. You will be a part of AT&T’s internal strategy consultancy group and tasked with solving some of the most pressing issues facing our company and industry.
- Support and drive company-wide strategy engagements which include product strategy, M&A strategy, venture capital and business development advisory, restructuring strategy and new business creation
- Engage with and support the Board of Directors, external advisory committees, and internal senior executives on strategic engagements
- Coordinate and execute projects with leading consulting firms, business units and technology teams
- Utilize industry knowledge, financial acumen, and consulting frameworks to deliver solutions to all levels of management
- Partner with and help develop top-tier talent across the business
- 5+ years full-time work experience, preferably in a strategic and/or analytical role
- High proficiency in business case / financial modeling and PowerPoint
- Proficient with strategic frameworks and structuring complex problems
- Ability to deliver oral and written analyses to senior leadership
- Outstanding work ethic and an excellent client service mindset
- Capable of quickly learning and assimilating new information and skills
- Experience in strategy or management consulting preferred
- Knowledge of telecommunications, emerging technologies and business models preferred
- Advanced degree (MBA preferred) or in the process of pursuing an advanced degree preferred
- Experience managing relationships and interacting with customers and /or suppliers preferred
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our Senior Associate Corporate Strategy earn between $105,000.00 - $175,100.00
Job ID 2321366 Date posted 08/29/2023
Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off
to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within
this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events