At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Job
Our Digital platform team is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who is passionate about building Salesforce app and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing and developing Salesforce applications in Sales/Service/Marketing cloud using Salesforce.com platform, by following the industry best practices. The candidate should have an intimate knowledge of Salesfroce.com platform and the ability to apply that knowledge to the current state of the business and technology and implement the plan to achieve the desired future state.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce.com platform and data model
- Develop custom Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
- Design, code, unit test, debug, implement and support Salesforce.com application.
- Implementation experience on LWC is mandatory.
- Hands on experience on APEX, SOQL, SOSL
- Working knowledge on LWC (Lightning Web Components), Events, Component Life Cycle, Using Public Properties, Wire methods.
- Implementation experience of Enterprise design pattern
- Building Salesforce applications for Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud
- Visual Studio Code, Authorize Dev Hub, Creating Scratch Orgs
- Well experienced in Lightning Aura Components, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes
- Comfortability with a variety of development tooling, including Force.com IDE, Illuminated Cloud, Ant migration tool, and others
- Experience working in modern cloud ecosystems, such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Certified Platform Developer I certification strongly preferred
- Certified Platform Developer II certification
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience in a retail or consumer organization
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.