Joining our team comes with perks! Now offering a $2,500 Sign on bonus, after 30 days on payroll.
As an Inside Sales Executive Mid-Market Mobility Verticals, you’ll work with AT&T's cutting-edge products and services focusing on our mobility solutions. The goal? Generate new sales revenue by hunting and prospecting within your module. From daily sales calls and networking to building relationships, you’ll partner with clients to uncover their needs and deliver customized value-added solutions that solve their business priorities. We’re looking for competitive, tech-savvy, self-driven individuals that are passionate about business sales and transforming the speed of business.
What you’ll do:
- As an inside seller you’ll use your “hunter” mindset to identify new sales opportunities through cold calling and prospecting in an office setting.
- Utilize consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
- Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers. Use resources to design and propose customized solutions to meet their unique business needs.
- Develop responses for Request for Proposals as well as observe and participate in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Ensure delivery of the customer experience from sale to fulfillment to foster relationships and networks with customers.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing, installation, customer issues).
Our Inside Sales Executive Mid-Market Mobility Verticals Employee’s earn between $45,000.00 to $89,900.00. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
What you’ll need:
- 0-3 years of inside sales experience
- The ability to demonstrate working knowledge of our product and service line.
- A “hunter” mindset to identify new sales opportunities through cold calling and prospecting.
- The ability to create a progressive record of sales achievement
- Networking skills – you’ll need to establish and maintain productive long-term networks/relationships with customers and internal colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills – you may support the resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing, installation, customer issues).
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 400%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Job ID 2243943 Date posted 09/22/2022
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.