Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. We’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future – you’ll create it.
As a Professional Member of AT&T’s Technical Staff, you’ll apply advanced engineering and scientific knowledge to architecture, design and development work in a research and development environment. You’ll work with high-value technology and work to create solutions tied to the strategic direction of AT&T.
- Conduct design and development work in the areas of new products/technologies, systems/platform architecture, hardware/software development engineering, technical security and QA Design/Certification.
- Work will primarily involve new and emerging technologies and technical architectures on projects with a status between inception and implementation/software maturity.
- May serve as subject matter expert during the continuous integration/continuous deployment cycle in a production environment focused on complex design, engineering and development
- Identify end-users use cases which may affect useability, design, architecture and implementation
- Responsible for Data analytics and Grafana/Kibana/Python based Dashboard development i.e. Web Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the entire lifecycle of tools development in a fast-paced and dynamic environment serving a Mobility Carrier Certification Lab
- Collect requirements, Develop and Maintain analytical Reports from multiple data sources: Automation test results, various Network Function stats, OSS systems etc.
- Fully clustered dashboard architecture design, operations and sustainment
- Participate in an Agile development team
- Strategy and roadmap for BI/Dashboard development to realize new opportunities, capabilities or enhancements for our customers
You’ll also contribute intermediate level technical expertise, provide subject matter technical knowledge within a discipline and establish a sound understanding of AT&T’s Mobility Technology Portfolio
- 3+ years of experience with Python development
- 3+ years of experience with Elastic Search, TSDB
- 1+ years of experience with Web App development
- Hands-on experiences on Linux
- Experience of Grafana/Kibana
- Proven track record of production systems development, deployment and sustainment of customer-facing web-based tools
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across organizations to achieve strong working relationships
Masters in an approved field from an approved university with no experience or a Bachelors in an approved field from an approved university with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
Ready to join our team? Apply today.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job ID 2219070-2 Date posted 06/22/2022