Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
- Develops strategic product plans to generate new ideas to reduce fraud.
- Owns the product innovation roadmap from inception through implementation, establishes success metrics and drives execution
- Conducts comparative analysis against competitors and identifies new digital opportunities to fill product gaps that drive growth
- Creates buy-in for the product vision with key stakeholders by completing ROI models
- Works with business partners to balance business & technical objectives and technology partners to deliver the product that meets reliability, scalability, and performance goals
- Monitors product for all defined KPIs to ensure best-in-class customer experience
- Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams.
Preferred Qualifications Technical Skills Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Ethical Hacking, Penetration testing, Scaled Agile Framework
Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Ethical Hacking, Penetration testing, Scaled Agile Framework
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.