Our DevSecOps team is dedicated to connecting and protecting critical data and systems. From enabling better security to designing and implementing process automation, here’s your chance to bring proactive solutions to our rapidly changing industry.
This position will lead a team across Tech Dev, CDO, GFMO and Finance to implement short term and long term changes to prevent fraud. Industry fraud has exploded and there is intense leadership focus around fraud as it has evolved and attacked. This position works directly with AVP and VP partners. In addition, this position will:
- Manage large scale initiatives where disciplined judgment is required
- Provide end to end program management across ATO, the business and Finance
- Perform financial tracking, leadership reporting, prioritization and dependency tracking
- Provide leadership across team of subject matter experts
- Be required to quickly solve problems
- Knowledgeable of existing BSS applications
The key role of the position is to lead teams that identify, gather and prioritize fraud and risk areas significantly impacting AT&T security, revenue, reputation, customer experience and costs. Position will partner across Tech Dev and the business to define solutions, prioritize and create proposals and plans to fund required changes. Position will utilize leadership skills and knowledge to work across all company levels and many business areas to expose vulnerabilities and drive to resolution.
KNOWLEDGE - Has extensive specialized technical expertise. Applies expert knowledge and broad understanding of multiple disciplines. Integrates expert knowledge of technical principles/methods of multiple disciplines with knowledge of products/services and internal operations. Advisor on ATT technologies/systems/procedures.
ANALYSIS/PROBLEM SOLVING - Solves complex, critical problems related to significant and unique issues. Uses extensive research and interpretative thinking. Utilizes innovative methods in developing solutions. Works on abstract problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables.
INDEPENDENCE - Guided by functional goals/objectives. May influence organization goals/objectives. Applies discretion to develop innovative solutions to problems without precedent.
CONTRIBUTION TO ATT TECHNOLOGY - Lead contributor on critical projects/technology initiatives. Develops enterprise-wide integrated solutions. Contributes to complex and innovative business solutions to achieve strategic objectives.
COMMUNICATION - Provides technical expertise to peers across the company. Actively promotes good working relationships. Develops mutually beneficial strategic alliances with customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Industrial Production Engineering or a technical related field
- 8-10 years experience in IT
- Knowledge in application security standards and process.
- Proficient in database security.
- Knowledge in identity and access management (access control and provisioning, theft tactics, etc.) and tools (SecurID cards, etc.)
- Knowledge in network architecture and infrastructure components (Carrier-based network routers and switches, IPv6, etc.)
- Knowledge in business continuity and disaster recovery (planning, etc.)
- Proficient in Security Engineering, Planning and Monitoring
- Knowledge in security hardware and software
- Knowledge in Anti-virus (Virus, Worm, Malware, etc.)
- Proficient in Cyber security tools (Sensage, etc.)
- Understands identity and access management tools (SecurID cards, etc.).
- Proficient in Cloud Computing (Internet data center architectures, hosting and application services, etc.).
- Understands content distribution networks.
- Proficient in data leakage prevention (DLP) technologies.
- Knowledge in security audit, review, risk assessment, regulatory, controls (Audit and control structures, audit processes (SAS 70), Compliance assessment tools, etc.)
- Certification in CISSP, CISA, CISM, other security or security technologies related certifications (i.e., CISCO, MSFT, Checkpoint, etc.)
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.