At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2020, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
Our Digital Integration Layer team is looking for a Principal MuleSoft Architect who is passionate about building API’s and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Principal MuleSoft Architect is responsible for designing and developing API’s with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, by following the industry best practices for Microservices development with a Domain Driven approach. The candidate should have an intimate knowledge of the various MuleSoft tools with Cloud experience and the ability to apply that knowledge to the current state of the business and technology and implement the plan to achieve the desired future state.
- Architecting from the conceptual architecture level down through the application architecture level for new initiatives
- Innovating new approaches to meet business needs, lower costs, and improve agility
- Providing direction to technical leads on projects in work and reviewing designs / code
- Mentor other technical resources
- Hands on development experience
- Significant understanding of Microservice patterns & concepts & their application to application design and business solutions
- Champion best practices for Microservices (Domain Driven Design)
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft and API Management with Excellent knowledge of SOA, ESB concepts.
- Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager.
- Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOA Design and develop enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors.
- Strong understanding and experience with security implementations (e.g. SSL/mutual SSL, SAML, oAuth).
- Strong understanding and experience with Mule 4 & Dataweave Language
- Ability to interface with clients, technology partners, testing, architecture and analysis groups.
- Deep experience with Any point Platform, Flow Design, API Design. Data weave, Cloud Hub, Runtime Fabric, API Management
- Develop CI/CD DevOps Automation pipelines with the Mulesoft platform for building Microservices.
- Prior Experience in integration with different applications like SOAP, REST WS, Salesforce, DB, etc. through Mule soft connectors.
- Prepare documentation where necessary, including training, process flows, system structure, etc.
- Design system with the right mix of Monitoring, Alerting and Tracing
- Prior Experience in Munit, Automation Testing using JMeter & Soasta
- Mule 4
- DW 2.0
- Spring / Springboot / Jersey / Hibernate
- Anypoint Platform/API Manager
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience in a retail or consumer organization
AT&T is leadinghe way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.