- Interface client organization to gather technical requirement for RAN dimensioning
- Analyze required data sources, design solution architecture and algorithms
- Develop required software application and optimize its performance
- Proactively explore leading edge technologies to improve RAN capacity forecast accuracy
- Collaborate with team members to innovate new ideas and propose new approaches to continuously improve RAN efficiency and performance.
- Candidate shall have a PhD in an approved field from an accredited university and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or a Master's degree in an approved field from an accredited university and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience, or a Bachelor's degree in an approved field from an accredited university and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
Additional skill requirements include:
- PhD or MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or other applied math fields
- Proven experience in software development using Java, Python, C++, SPARK/STORM, Oracle, Postgres and Vertica
- Strong domain knowledge in radio access network with good understanding of LTE and NR radio access technologies;
- Strong experience in Azure or AWS. Familiarity with Snowflake and Databricks required;
- Strong analytical skills with experiences in real time analytics. Proven experience in machine learning
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.