AT&T Labs’ Network Automation and Analytics Organization is looking for a passionate and talented technical leader to join our team. We are looking for an unique and exceptional individual who will engage in data analytics and who has a passion to drive new and innovative software solutions into our business. Our employees are expected to think big, to explore and rapidly prototype new ideas and solutions to challenging real-world problems. They are independent thinkers able to lead and drive novel ideas from concept to operational reality. A successful candidate will work closely with fellow employees and directly with business unit leaders to impact AT&T's networks, products and services.
• Lead and participate in projects that require feasibility analysis, design, development, validation, and application of state-of-the art data science solutions.
• Deliver solutions to production through the software development lifecycle
• Push the state of the art in terms of the application of data mining, visualization, predictive modeling, statistics, trend analysis, and other data analysis techniques to solve complex business problems including network design and optimization, network operations intelligence and beyond
• Leverage and enhance applications utilizing Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning Neural networks for use cases including text mining and object recognition
• Contribute development and expertise for ad-hoc analysis on inter-disciplinary company projects
• Identify future development needs, advance new emerging technology, and set the strategy for the data science team
PhD in Math, Computer Science, Statistics or related field with a
minimum of 4 years of relevant experience or Masters in Math, Computer
Science, Statistics or related filed with a minimum of 6 years of
relevant experience or a Bachelors in Math, Computer Science, Statistics
or related field from an approved university with a minimum of 8 years
of relevant experience.
• Over 6+ years of IT experience in the fields of Big Data, Machine Learning, Statistical Modeling, Predictive Modeling, Data Analytics, Data Architecture, Data Mining, Text Mining, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Tensorflow, Keras, Deep learning, Learning Algorithms
• Strong with Extract Load Transform (ELT) pipelines, Data Mining, Data Warehouse and Data Store Concepts
• Knowledge of the Big Data Ecosystem: (Apache Spark, Hadoop, Hive, EMR, MapReduce)
• Expert Python Programmer; SQL, C#, extremely proficient with the SciPy stack (e.g. numpy, pandas, sci-kit learn, matplotlib);
• Proficient in Cloud Technologies and Service (Azure, AWS)
• A demonstrated ability to operate independently, with minimal oversight, and proven experience in collaborative work environments with external customers
• Proficient in communicating technical findings to non-technical stakeholders
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Have pragmatic problem-solving skills, which enable you to navigate ambiguous or loosely defined requirements
• Able to actively mentor junior members of engineering staff by openly sharing experience, perspective, and holding routine code review
• Are a leader who has demonstrated an ability to drive adoption of technology recommendations which then have a direct and measurable impact
• Have 2+ years leading and / or collaborating with small to midsized teams
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.