At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2020, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
Our Digital Engineering team is looking for a solution engineer who is passionate about the enablement of DevOps and has the analytical and multi-tasking abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The solution engineer is responsible for understanding the current landscape of Analytics and Reporting and defining the right architecture for the future Analytics and Reporting in the Salesforce environment. Team is building new Business and Executive Reporting by leveraging the Salesforce Einstein Analytics and existing tools supporting current Reporting and Analytics.
About the Job
As a solution engineer with the Digital Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing team that is embarking on a multi-year implementation as part of an on-going digital modernization effort. As the project team ramps up, you will have the chance to help define and shape the vision of how the solution for the new age Analytics and Reporting will be maintained and monitored to meet the business’ needs. Our vision is to have an industry leading Analytics and AI leveraging Salesforce Einstein Analytics and couple with Tableau Analytics and provide continuous improvements to our business partners with a lens into Business and System metrics.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Manages Salesforce / MuleSoft engineering support for a distribution channel, which includes managing the application environments and DevOps CI/CD pipeline, monitoring and maintaining application landscape (includes Salesforce Sales & Service, Marketing Cloud, and MuleSoft)
• Coordinates QA & UAT testing across all applications
• Process to support overall effectiveness of DevOps pipeline and monitoring
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Background in supporting Salesforce applications, specifically Analytics Cloud
• Experience with Tableau tool is desired
• Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
• Understanding of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development, web technologies and customer communications such as email, SMS and push notification
• Experience working within scaled agile development team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
• Technical skills should include: Salesforce Development (Apex, Lightning), Salesforce Analytics, Tableau and SQL
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Experience in Data warehousing and Business Intelligence Technologies
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.