At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more. This role is specific to supporting and executing marketing strategy analysis, research, and solution development to aid executive leadership in setting the strategy for low-income products. They are responsible for all aspects of project and program management that is focused on FCC mandate implementation, rule compliance, managing critical compliance enhancements, liaison with Federal regulatory entities, etc.
The ideal candidate demonstrates expertise in regulatory, compliance, and program strategy and management. Consults on all future growth efforts and develops the strategy to ensure that the efficacy of the program (Access, ACP, Lifeline) remain intact with government organizations. Project manages intake to implementation for technical, M&P, and policy changes for the Compliance Organization when corrections are needed based on current compliance requirements. Interacts with Legal, Regulatory, and outside government agencies to interpret compliance requirements for ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program) and Lifeline – this includes new executive orders and mandates. Coordinates responses to outside agency for all LOI’s (Letter of Inquiry) and OIG (Office of Inspector General) Inquiries – this includes document gathering, repositories, implementing remediation plans, and ensuring that resources are assigned to continually check those remediation efforts on a go forward basis.
Provides leadership in the team environment and can self-direct and work independently with existing analysis and research projects to synthesize and help develop strong points of view including incremental data that is needed. Responsible for leveraging strong business acumen, analysis and financial and data modeling skills, including the ability to interpret disparate, complex data into different scenarios for monthly ACP claims filing – totaling ~$30M/monthly for over 1M lines of customers 30%. Utilizes research skills and evaluates competitive and industry dynamics. Leverages standard strategy frameworks and applies analysis. Integrates both financial, customer and marketing data into a strategic analysis into a synthesized set of hypotheses and conclusions. Regarded as a leader in strategy across the associates demonstrating excellent understanding of market conditions and the competitive landscape along with AT&Ts core value.
Education: Preferred Masters degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: Typically 5-10 years of experience in related field.
This position can be located in Dallas, Atlanta, Washington DC Metro Area, or other locations, and can work from home the majority of the time, however, will need to come into the office 1-2 days per week/month as business needs dictate.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides regulatory guidance to project and program team on ACP Rules and Mandates.
- Manages and coordinates all regulatory requirements to ensure program compliance.
- Understands Federal USAC, National Verifier, and NLAD Databases.
- Supports overall claims reimbursement and management process in partnership with Compliance and Regulatory Accounting
- Plans and implements overall strategies necessary to ensure regulatory approval and effective positioning of products and services to FCC Mandates.
- Monitors overall compliance with commission rules and guidelines, and Reviews and summarizes major regulatory issues.
- Ensure adherences to quality standards of FCC rules and Mandates for Compliance.
- Conducts end to end project management of multiple large projects and may also manage sub-components of a large program.
- Leads cross functional teams to complete projects or program deliverables within allotted timeline and budget.
- Identifies key internal/external stakeholders necessary for project completion and develops overall strategy for executive of high value projects/program.
- Defines project/program scope and objectives, guides activities of a project/program team including delegating tasks to team members, identifies resources, and establishes master timeline for deliverables.
- Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion project(s) across the entire organization.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
Our Principal Business Strategy Managers earn between $115,600 – $231,100 yearly. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
Job ID 2303373-2 Date posted 01/25/2023