The Vulnerability, Threat and Fraud Management as a Service Team is responsible for managing prompt resolution of global customer and partner service requests in a highly secured environment. This resource works closely with Clients, Finance, Sales, Partner’s Customer Service, and Alliances to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with all requests.
The primary function of this position is to ensure that each customer interaction is a friendly and professional experience, that addresses the needs of the customer in all stages of the customer service life cycle within AT&T Cybersecurity Consulting. Customer relationship building and teamwork are key success criteria for this role. This consultant will provide support via phone, email, and Teams.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated technical individuals that have the desire and capability to think outside the box to solve complex problems. Security Consultant acts as the main point of contact regarding technical issues and will work directly with clients and partner teams to facilitate resolution. The ability to become proficient in new technology platforms and discovering and leveraging all available training and development options will be very valuable. Access to or creating test environments that help explore and test efficient solution deployment strategies and troubleshooting would enhance solution delivery. This role will suit an individual who excels in a challenging and dynamic environment, enjoys providing world-class support, and is technically motivated.
• Expertise in the following voice fraud capabilities including both investigation and response techniques:
o Systematic identification, blocking and tracing toll free numbers being spoofed transiting and terminating over the AT&T network to MVP customers.
o Inbound Fraud, Abuse and Misuse activities including but not limited to Telephony Denial of Service (TDOS), Call Pumping schemes and Toll Fraud.
o Systematic inspection and potential blocking of SMS/MMS spam that is specifically targeting MVP clients.
o Systematic identification and notification of MVP clients via API with CTNs of individuals who received calls / texts from above.
o Ability to support manual identification of target calls to trace. Support of ad-hoc cross-industry analysis.
• In-depth expertise on one or more of the following Vulnerability Management Solutions (QualysGuard, Tenable.io, Tenable.ot, Frontline),
• Window/Unix/Linux experience in an enterprise environment
• In-depth TCP/IP understanding
• LAN/WAN infrastructures
• Common OS services (IIS, BIND, Apache, AD, WINS, Samba, SSH)
• Strong knowledge of current firewall, Intrusion Detection System technologies, SIEMs, and Network Vulnerability Scanners
• Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous API support and Regex knowledge
• 6+ years of experience in a technical security consulting role
• Experience with Customer Support and Development Tools (Salesforce, ServiceNow, Jira, etc.)
• Experience in environments that include Operational Technology
• AlienVault USMA or similar SIEM experience in an enterprise environment
• Hypervisor deployment and management (VMWare, ESXI, HyperV)
• Windows Active Directory authentication and security
• Knowledge of Samba/Active Directory integration
• CIFS, DNS, ACL, server/client configuration
• Scripting experience (Python, Bash)
• Systems Management experience
• Experienced with packet capture review and diagnosis
• Compliance experience (PCI, HIPPA, etc)
• Knowledge of major web server software (IIS, Apache, WebSphere, Tomcat, WebLogic)
• CISSP, ASV, CISM, CISAM
• Bilingual candidates highly desirable
• Engage in day-to-day tasks of the Vulnerability and Threat Management Service Team including, but not limited to the following:
• Interface with external clients and prospects
• Assist in provisioning / architecture / configuration of client deployments
• Review scan data
• Resolve false positives
• Customize reporting
• Answer customer / prospect questions
• Provide remediation consultation
• Provide solution training to clients for all supported platforms / components
• Understand latest issues affecting clients
• Assist clients with API integrations
• Assist with the processes for invoicing clients and paying vendors
• Assist in the annual renewal of AT&T Consulting’s ASV certification with the PCI council
• Provide ASV attestations
• Develop service automation
• Provide AT&T account teams with pre-sales support
• Assist in the development of new services
- Managing the Business Growth
Job ID 2229524-1 Date posted 06/06/2022
- Operations and Financial Management
- Employee & Partner Relationship Management
- Oversight over the Vulnerability Threat Management -aaS tools and methodologies