At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business.
About AT&T’s Marketing Excellence Program
Marketing is a growth engine for AT&T. By joining the AT&T Marketing Excellence Program you are setting yourself up for success through diverse exposure across multiple rotations at an accelerated pace. You and a cohort of fellow marketers will deepen your expertise, experience ongoing mentorship, and gain targeted training across a range of Marketing roles across AT&T.
The program is structured with two tracks: Marketing Analytics & Technology and Marketing Strategy & Brand Development. Through two rotations over the course of a ~24-month program, you will focus on disciplines within one of those tracks that drive exposure and expertise in specific functional areas. In addition, you will experience best-in-class development curriculum, executive mentoring, and the relationship-building opportunities you need to gain an edge. In fact, you’ll collaborate directly with our top marketing team members and executives, gaining valuable experience and insight.
Final round interviews will take place at our Headquarters in Dallas, TX in November of 2022.
If you have a passion for Marketing and want a chance to make an impact on AT&T’s overall business, this program was made for you. Ready to be the future? It starts with you. Apply today!
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, and local laws.
• Be willing to relocate to our Dallas headquarters
• Ability to collaborate on complex issues and drive results
• Tenacity to uphold the AT&T Culture Model to Serve Customers First, Act Boldly, Move Faster, and Win as One
• Executive presence to inspire confidence with internal and external constituents
• Change agent and motivator able to achieve alignment to a shared vision
• Highly organized and accountable
• Strategic and operational; able to think through strategic challenges and build ground-up solutions
• Comfortable working in ambiguous environments
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Earned an MBA or master’s degree (marketing, data analytics, finance, or digital is a plus) by Spring 2023
• Three or more years of full-time work experience required