AT&T is looking for you—a talented, motivated individual who possesses data analysis and strategic thinking skills to join our Data Visualization and Automation team. Our team focuses on delivering actionable insights across AT&T’s product portfolio.
You will be a part of a team that analyzes complex data, communicates actionable insights through visualizations, inspires strategic thought, and manages the analytic dashboarding environment. The team utilizes deep analytical knowledge to develop and focus on key performance indicators critical to delivering on business goals.
You will be the driving force behind efficient delivery of strategic insights and effective communication to a broad spectrum of audiences, from C-level execs to analysts. With experience in visualization, reporting, data science, including AI and Machine Learning, our team is responsible for delivering the next generation of automated analytical capabilities, enabling deeper insights and faster response.
Initiatives you will work on:
- Develop actionable analytics and communicate insights via visualizations and dashboards.
- Utilize your analysis and big data techniques to deliver detailed insights for driving company strategy, revenue growth, product integration and churn reduction.
- Translate complex analysis into actionable intelligence and recommendations for partner organizations and executives.
- Perform adhoc analytics to solve high priority business goals.
- Support the evolution and use of customer data to segment customers and identify high-value cross-sell, up-sell, and retention targets.
- Develop, evolve and maintain core and analytic tables to adapt with the business and improve customer insights.
- Evaluate and test current toolset against evolving technologies to keep team armed with cutting-edge tools.
- Deliver efficiency and automation in recurring processes and analytics.
This role is located in El Segundo, CA or Dallas, TX; other locations may be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5-8 years’ related experience in advanced analytics, relational database structures, big data, research methods, and sampling techniques
- SQL, Python or R programming
- 3+ years’ related experience in Tableau, or PowerBI
- Experience with any of the following: Palantir, Azure, AWS, Teradata, Snowflake, Oracle, Vertica, or Hadoop
- Experience with data science, machine learning and application of big data analytics tools
- An understanding of the business segment, or stakeholders, and the ability to present analysis to various audiences
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2130586 Date posted 07/07/2021