Corporate Support Jobs
Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
Work in AT&T’s dynamic tax accounting team using your background, experience, education and corporate knowledge to properly record, report and manage corporate income taxes.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monthly provision entries, quarterly reporting and account reconciliations.
- Perform analysis and research for complex income tax accounting projects including purchase accounting, determination of book and tax basis, calculation of deferred taxes and valuation allowances and utilization of tax attributes, requiring an understanding of both generally accepted accounting principles as well as tax law.
- Preparation of financial statement disclosures in accordance with company policy and SOX controls.
- Meet the company’s requirement to accurately reflect monthly, quarterly and annual tax accounting results including general ledger, SOX and management reporting. It is also required that the selected candidate will meet external reporting requirements for financial statement auditor
- 3-5 years relevant experience including, but not limited to having a solid understanding of changes in tax laws, rates and methods
- Experience analyzing and disclosing Uncertainty in Income Taxes (“FIN 48”)
- Advanced ASC 740 – Current Tax Expense; Deferred Tax Expense; Rate Reconciliation; Tax Accounts; etc.
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Excel (i.e. Vlookup functions, advanced formulas, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Experience with OneSource, CorpTax or other Tax Provision software preferred
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.