Location(s): Los Angeles, CA, Dallas, TX, Atlanta, GA, or ANY
Other locations may be considered based on needs of the business
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
This role on the newly formed team – Wireless Marketing Strategy– is focused on upstream marketing development for answering key strategic questions and connecting multiple initiatives across partner organizations. This individual will not only help ensure the Wireless Marketing Strategy is clearly defined and connected to broader brand, growth marketing and other corporate work but will be a pivotal player in its implementation across the company. This may involve synthesis of consumer/competitive insights and brand health, development of product positioning, ensuring clear messaging priorities, aligning with product roadmap across Consumer and SMB, and overall strategic areas of focus for the holistic Wireless Marketing portfolio.
The Lead Product Marketing Manager – Key Initiatives is a multidisciplinary strategic workshop leader tasked with sharpening value propositions, leading Brand naming strategies/frameworks for existing and emerging products, informing distribution, and pricing strategies, and influencing future product enablement and overarching business strategy. This leader is a marketplace expert with a keen understanding of our customer needs and psychological drivers, competitive landscape, innovative technologies, analytics, and sales with the goal of scaling impact and generating incremental revenue streams. This leader will focus on how the Wireless Marketing Strategy comes to life for our customer and will be the customer’s advocate throughout the entire process.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong sense of urgency. You’re comfortable with “white space” and can structure ambiguity into deliverables that everyone can easily understand and adopt. You leverage data to drive conversations and affect stakeholders and identify risks before they emerge. You’re a developer of data-informed narratives, and persuasive communication is your strong suit – you don’t leave people guessing about the next step.
You project confidence due to your ability to balance having a strong backbone and earning trust and are a go-to when your boss is double-booked and needs you to sit in for them. Accountability is your middle name, and you’re here to finish what you’ve started.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Assist in identifying key marketing initiatives from inception through planning and seamless partner with Go to Market teams for successful execution
- Deliver integrated Marketing and Brand playbooks, and effectively align stakeholders to plans
- Maintain Wireless Marketing Strategy roadmap and integrate with the 360-degree marketing calendar
- Act as a trusted advisor and product marketing expert to ensure alignment on key brand and corporate initiatives from Marketing Growth Organization and other key business partners
- Develop new processes, systems and materials to ensure effective marketing cross-functional alignment and planning
- Assist in the build out of category-level narrative and value proposition.
- Monitor competitive activity and develop total available market analysis by key products and customer/channel to maximize sales and revenue.
This position can be located in California (Los Angeles), Texas (Dallas) or Georgia (Atlanta) and can work from home the majority of the time, however will need to come into the office 1-2 days per week. #virtual #virtualwork #virtualjob #LI-remote
Our Lead Product Marketing Managers earn between $105,000 - $210,100. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
· Paid Parental Leave
· Paid Caregiver Leave
· Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
· Adoption Reimbursement
· Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
· Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
· Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
· Extensive employee wellness programs
· Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
- Highly motivated
- Strong self-starter
- Minimum 6 years marketing experience
- Results driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong foundational knowledge of current marketing messaging and processes
- Effective cross-functional collaborator and relationship builder
- Experience simplifying complex information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required, preferred in general business, marketing or advertising
- MBA preferred
Ready to join our team? Apply today.
Job ID 2309775 Date posted 03/17/2023