Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
Learn more about AT&T's cutting edge opportunities with a wide range of career paths in emerging and ground breaking technologies. We're so much more than just a phone company!
AT&T Lead Product Marketing Manager is a seasoned professional skilled in developing and implementing marketing strategy for highly complex products and services. As a seasoned marketing professional, the AT&T Lead Product Marketing Manager understands the dynamics of the industry, new and emerging products technologies and or applications, has a thorough understanding of AT&T customers needs and ensures the development of a compelling customer experience; driving results and product accountability.
Roles and responsibilities of the Lead Product Marketing Manager include but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the success of a product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan including new and emerging products, technologies and/or applications.
- Be product owner throughout the life cycle
- Conduct multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy, and achieve product performance, revenue, market share/penetration, and profitability objectives
- Identify, monitor and analyze internal (e.g. financials, movement, revenue, cost, sales) and external (e.g., technology, market share, competitive) performance parameters in order to reposition, modify features and identify new uses for the product
- Provide continuing product surveillance and management of established product to attain financial objectives
- Accountable for revenue attainment and profitability and success of product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan
- Act as the foremost expert within the product marketing discipline and an acknowledged authority within the organization
- Develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
- Provide readout to leadership level regarding products and plans as assigned.
- Collaborate with other AT&T offer teams to ensure customer experience and business services positions AT&T as the continued leader
- Work with marketing and sales operations teams to develop service delivery and channel enablement plans.
- Develop compelling positioning and value proposition and selling tools
- Market Analysis: assess market and customer dynamics and incorporate into offer development and lifecycle activities.
- Perform competitive analysis to evaluate product capabilities, pricing, promotion, distribution; analyze how these impact market share;
- Rationalize solution offerings by performing map/gap analysis against current offering and market opportunities.
- Establish requirements to effectively manage and track to a plan of record, including total sales, revenue, churn and contribution
- Motivate others to action and provide leadership qualities as needed.
- Foster strong relationships with internal and external resources. Engage with different functional teams and business units (in order to drive business success and optimization.
- Acts as team lead as needed to provide leadership to less experienced professionals
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.