At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
As a Lead Product Marketing Manager, you’ll develop and implement device strategy for highly complex products and services ranging from 5G and fiber to broadband services. You’ll be tasked with demonstrating an understanding of the dynamics of the industry as well as new and emerging products, technologies and applications. Most importantly, you’ll develop an understanding of the needs of AT&T customers and work to develop a compelling customer experience.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop roadmap and requirements for broadband devices that run on wired and/or wireless networks
- Partner with Technology Development (IT, Labs, RAN, CPE) and Technology Operations to develop roadmaps and requirements for converged devices
- Lead cross functional teams in the presentation and resolution of product deliverables as needed
- Provide readouts to leadership
- Work with product lines that include existing or new and emerging products, technologies, or applications
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing management; development lifecycle; marketing project management; marketing strategy; planning and strategy
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Proven ability to translate ideas and vision into product definition and requirements
- Proven ability to launch and support ideas and vision, preferably with broadband and/or mobility products; go-to-market strategy and design
- Proven ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously and partner with other organizations including technology and device teams
- Strong written, verbal, and oral presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
Ready to join our team? Apply today.
Job ID 2121287-3 Date posted 05/16/2021