About the Company
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our Digital Transformation team is delivering groundbreaking solutions that provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. We’re a technology-powered organization with digital at the center of all that we do; we’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. When you join our team, you’ll make bold impacts and create a seamless customer experience. We believe that digital is so much more than an eCommerce channel. If you’re ready to revolutionize the digital experience, join our team and propel your career into the future.
About the Team
Our Strategic Platforms Team is looking for a Lead Product Manager who is passionate about improving the customer experience and has the technical and leadership skills to define the work plan for standing up and building out our Platform Enablement Products. The tea's mission is to plan and develop and implement the roadmaps for the capabilities and functionality of a few of the AT&T Consumer Products such as Consent & Preference Management, Terms & Activations, and Omnichannel Enablers, ensuring that we can utilize their capabilities across our strategic systems. The team will work with marketing, business, and technology teams to implement this transition aligned to the Strategic Roadmaps in a phased delivery methodology.
About the Job
The Lead Product Manager will be responsible for reviewing the long-term technological roadmap, creating the phased product delivery plan, engaging other cross functional product, delivery and business teams and working in concert to deliver business value. The Product Manager will need to learn and develop intimate knowledge of the current state of the business and technology with regards to consents, and have the ability to lead the development and implementation of the plan to achieve the desired future state for our strategic product portfolios.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Decomposes epics (customer & business requirements) into features and prioritizes them for the product team - coordinate dependencies across scrum teams
• Works with business owners on refining/reviewing new epics
• Align the features in a product roadmap
• For each feature, partner with business, technology and UX teams to define the minimum viable product (MVP) that will meet the needs of the business with minimal investment
• Determine product feature KPIs and benefits
• Ensure new foundational data requirements (product features) are evaluated, identified and prioritized upfront by including reporting/analytics business requirements within feature
• Explore the customer needs as well as develop insights about the needs of the customer that pertains to the product area
• Evangelize the product features with other product managers, business owners to continuously add value to the larger org
• Manage the lifecycle of features by expanding beyond MVP to release cycles based on build, iterate, release/kill, measure, iterate... approach
• Participate in PI Showcase for completed features - gather, assess and (if applicable) prioritize feedback from stakeholders
• Work with Lead Developers & System Engineers for common understanding of Features and provide inputs in case of conflicting priorities
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• 8+ years of product owner experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
o Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry
• 4+ years working within scaled agile development team
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
• Technical skills would include; Salesforce, Oracle Marketing Platform (Responsys), SQL, Mulesoft, Jira, Scaled Agile Framework, full stack web design, application design
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Job ID 2222678-5 Date posted 06/03/2022