In this role, you will focus on strategy and execution of Endpoint Security product offerings in the AT&T Cybersecurity portfolio. AT&T Lead Product Marketing Manager is a seasoned professional skilled in developing and implementing strategy for highly complex products and services. As a seasoned professional, the AT&T Lead Product Marketing Manager understands the dynamics of the industry, new and emerging products technologies and or applications, has a thorough understanding of AT&T customer’s needs and ensures the development of a compelling customer experience; driving results and product accountability.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be product owner throughout the life cycle
- Support post sales processes, services, and support
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Work with sales operations teams to improve service delivery processes
- Work with the Security Operations Center (SOC) to ensure our managed service delivers a premium experience in an ever-evolving threat landscape
- Work with the Operations Optimization team to deliver the tools and training the SOC needs to be successful
- Collaborate with other AT&T offer teams to ensure customer experience and business services positions AT&T as the continued leader
- Analyze customer needs, current market trends, cost structure, service gaps, and potential partnerships from a financial perspective
- Foster strong relationships with internal and external resources. Engage with different functional teams and business units (in order to drive business success and optimization
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term dashboard reports tracking key metrics for the product.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product offers (a.k.a., Roadmap)
- Recommend and implement changes required to be competitive
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Product Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in product management with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to translate complex ideas and vision into clearly defined product definition and requirements
- Proven ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights, competitive analysis and fact-based performance data into actionable requirements for improvement
- Ability to successfully bring new products, platforms, features and business processes to market
- Experience working within scaled agile development team
- Experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Working knowledge of assigned product(s), company functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technical or related field is preferred
- Experience in the security industry
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
Knowledge of Product Line
Product Development Life Cycle
Product Development Strategy
Note: Additional skills / competencies may be added to this specific requisition. During the application process, you will be asked to provide your proficiency and experience with all the skills / competencies associated with the requisition.
Click here to view this job description in Career Intelligence.
Job Code - 30691202
Job ID 2114369 Date posted 06/01/2021