Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
- Leads cross-functional, advanced analytics initiatives in partnership with Product, Channel, Sales and Finance
- Spearhead projects that leverage entire AT&T Care, Finance, and Billing data warehouses to perform 360⁰ data informed analytics for customers
- Extensively sources, cleans, and integrates complex data sources
- Selects the appropriate methodology for each business problem
- Proactively identifies business problems that can be supported through data analytics
- Analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of data to identify causal relationships, root causes, and trigger points
- Provides insight into key historical, current, and future metrics and makes recommendations and predictions on customer behavior
- Prepares presentation materials with clear reports, charts, tables, and other visual aids in support of findings
- Presents findings to leadership in a persuasive, passionate, and articulate manner
- Advises business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in data to recommend business direction or outcomes
- Bachelor’s in science/Mathematics/Statistics/Finance.
- MBA or Master’s in science, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- Must have expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requires 6-8 years of industry or management consulting experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Alteryx, Hadoop, Hive, Aster.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.