About the AT&T Marketing & Growth Organization (MGO):
The Marketing & Growth Organization is committed to building out next-generation marketing capabilities that will broaden our skills, deepen our expertise, and better align all AT&T’s marketing and communication resources.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Have a passion for people and marketing? Well, this job is for you!
In this highly visible role, you will manage orchestration and adoption of Marketing & Growth Organization playbooks and guidelines into all parts of the company, operationalize the marketing programs within the BUs, and work to embed core tenets of our Marketing Charter and Guiding Principles through scaled efforts to build company-wide adoption of central COE best-in-class marketing across AT&T.
This role will support the launch and continued evolution of the Marketing Excellence Program, an undergraduate and graduate college hire marketing rotational program, and overall program management. The AT&T Marketing Excellence Program cultivates future marketing leaders by developing expertise through high-profile rotations, driving long-term and sustainable growth, and fostering a culture of continuous learning. This program will support our entry-level marketing talent pipeline through the creation of unique recruiting and program events along with delivering an extraordinary candidate experience.
The ideal candidate would be considered a subject matter experience with marketing, with extensive project management experience. This role sits within the Marketing Operations team on the Talent Development and Enablement team and is a great steppingstone into a very diverse marketing career
You will be responsible for:
- 33%: Provides strategic planning and implementation of marketing programs or projects that support organizational marketing objectives for volume, revenue, profit, retention, or satisfaction. These programs can include our Marketing Excellence college hire program, our Talent Development and Enablement strategy, and many newly developed initiatives.
- 33%: Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts. Recommends marketing management initiatives based on the impact to strategic marketing planning objectives and strategies.
- 33%: Assigned complex and long-range projects requiring diverse marketing theories and techniques. May require considerable working knowledge of other major areas and the skill to integrate and communicate that information. Requires ability to think outside the box and take initiative in leading the way to foster and grow a culture of continuous learning throughout the organization.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in holistic marketing across multiple brands at large companies
- Experience in project management including creation of communications and program management
- Management of large-scale teams and projects, including cross-functional collaboration
- Experience in creation of development hiring programs and/or support
- Experience in talent development or related fields
- Executive presence to inspire confidence with internal and external constituents
- Collaborative; willing to roll up their sleeves with the team and get close to the details as well as interface with and influence senior leaders across the firm
- Strategic and operational; able to think through strategic challenges and build ground-up solutions
- Strong communicator; verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple large-scale projects
Education & Experience:
- Education: Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing related field.
- Experience: Typically requires 6+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility.