Overall Purpose: The Lead Marketing Manager - Knowledge Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining up-to-date proposal content for AT&T Business products and services within the SalesOne platform. This individual will collaborate with product subject matter experts (SMEs), manage RFP Q&A pairs, and utilize metrics reporting tools to ensure content quality and relevance.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Interface with product SMEs to develop proposal content for AT&T Business products and services before launch or during significant changes
• Draft proposal content from existing documentation or marketing collateral and submit to product SMEs for review
• Use SalesOne Knowledge Unit Administration tool to write, catalog, and tag product proposal content, including relevant RFP Q&A pairs
• Ensure RFP Q&A pairs have appropriate sourcing from document/webpage or SME before review and publication
• Collaborate with proposal management team to address product knowledge gaps in the Q&A knowledge base
• Leverage metrics reporting tools to refresh product content on time, remove unused Q&A pairs, and report consumption/usage trends to leadership
• Respond to SalesOne user feedback regarding owned products
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or a related field
• 5+ years of experience in marketing, product management, or a related field, with a focus on proposal content development and knowledge management
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of telecommunications products and services
• Familiarity with seller RFP enablement platform and related tools
• Experience in proposal content development and management
• Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
• Proficiency in using metrics reporting tools for content optimization
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Location: The role is based in Dallas. Employees are expected to be at the downtown Dallas headquarters location a minimum of 3 days a week.
Our Lead Marketing Manager, earn between $106,100 - $159,100. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits.
- ·Medical/Dental/Vision coverage · 401(k) plan
- ·Tuition reimbursement program
- ·Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- ·Paid Parental Leave
- ·Paid Caregiver Leave
- ·Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- ·Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- ·Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- ·Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- ·Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- ·Extensive employee wellness programs
- ·Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories,
- ·AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T?
Job ID 2330025 Date posted 09/14/2023