About the AT&T Marketing & Growth Organization (MGO):
The Marketing & Growth Organization is committed to building out next-generation marketing capabilities that will broaden our skills, deepen our expertise, and better align all AT&T’s marketing and communication resources.
In this highly visible role, you will manage orchestration and adoption of Marketing & Growth Organization playbooks and guidelines into all parts of the company, operationalize the marketing programs within the BUs, and work to embed core tenets of marketing within products and scale efforts to build company-wide adoption of best in class marketing across AT&T. This role will support the creation and ongoing strategic maintenance of AT&T wide Marketing Community that fosters collaboration and creates opportunities to share world-class expertise, marketing assets, capabilities, and innovative solutions.
Plays a fundamental role in the development of compelling creative concepts for all media. Works closely with the marketing creative teams, information architects and public relations teams to design and execute messaging that communicates AT&T Next Gen marketing strategy.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Has an advanced knowledge of design principles. Can independently manage multiple large-scale projects involving the management of both internal and external talent. Responsible for applying those levels of knowledge and professional experience to the development of AT&T design processes, roles, and resources.
- Experience in holistic marketing across multiple brands at large companies
- Management of large-scale teams and projects, including cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborative: willing to roll up their sleeves with the team and get close to the details as well as interface with and influence senior leaders across the firm
- Change agent and motivator able to achieve alignment to a shared vision
- Highly organized and accountable
- Strategic and operational; able to think through strategic challenges and build ground-up solutions
- Executive presence to inspire confidence with internal and external constituents
- Content production and/or aggregation
- Community building & engagement
- Comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree.
- Preferred Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Creative Writing or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires 6+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility.
*This position is located in Dallas, TX and relocation assistance is not available.
Job ID 2232119 Date posted 06/23/2022