At AT&T, we bring the world together with technology in ways you never imagined. Whether it’s your next big idea or the newest innovation, we’re looking for people like you to lead the way. Your creative solutions could impact innovations across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career. Step into a future with AT&T.
The successful candidate will partner with AT&T Sales Teams to win and retain customers with custom offers leveraging the breadth of the AT&T product portfolio
Key responsibilities include:
Negotiating favorable ICB (Individual Case Basis) prices, terms, and conditions for a large portfolio of wireless products and services in an efficient fast paced timeline.
Coordinate with multiple internal teams to deliver comprehensive offers within operational and product guidelines. Daily interactions with Sales team to define the service scope, service objective, sales strategy, and competitive environment.
Create and evaluate the business case
, and financial pricing model to ensure a profitable customer relationship.
Provide functional advice and training to less-experienced cost managers and Sales teams.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Work Experience: Typically requires 6+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have proven experience with pre-sales negotiations
- Must have experience with complex pricing and cost analyses
- Must have experience with sales proposal development
- Must have proven success working with cross functional teams
- Experience with pre-sales negotiations involving complex pricing arrangements
- Experience with complex contracts with proven knowledge of legal & regulatory requirements
- strong Excel and data modeling experience
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis and computer modeling techniques
- Team oriented - ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Needs a strong knowledge of financial analysis and computer modeling techniques
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to perform in a quickly changing, time-sensitive environment with great attention to detail
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills needed
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.