Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our team is delivering groundbreaking solutions that provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. We’re a technology-powered organization and committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. When you join our team, you’ll make bold impacts and create a seamless customer experience. If you’re ready to revolutionize the user experience, join our team and propel your career into the future.
The Lead Financial System Analyst is responsible for updating and maintaining financial systems. This individual will be well versed in the entire lifecycle of the compensation management platform, Varicent. The role will provide tier-2 support for Varicent, maintain reference data, and is responsible for system testing and process improvement efforts to enhance the effectiveness, accuracy, and performance of financial systems.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Fields tickets for the Varicent system and perform triage in order to direct issues to the appropriate team.
- Performs testing on trouble tickets.
- Responsible for tracking the pay rates for commissions to be paid.
- Maintains reference data to calculate commissions and update tables within Varicent to resolve data issues.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Provides technical/functional expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing financial systems and may act as a liaison to IT for system programming and coding.
- Develops solutions to financial systems issues and works with systems design to implement new features, including performing financial systems testing.
- Ensures financial modules are working effectively and efficiently and that proper security is in place.
- Works on all phases of complex financial systems development and maintenance.
- May include the design, development, implementation, testing, and ongoing support for extensive user-maintained decision and rules engines.
- Can be responsible for day- to-day work prioritization, scheduling, and resource allocations of a team performing the financial systems activities listed above.
- Ensures that client needs are met, priority processing and projects are completed on time, and that resources are utilized in the most effective manner.
- May prepare, review or provide input to project business cases.
- Manages process improvement, team productivity, methodology and standards.
- May assist in the development of team members in terms of both operations and technical expertise by providing on-the-job training and by taking advantage of formal training opportunities.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to think and pivot quickly.
- Exceptional decision-making skills are essential.
- Must be detailed oriented with the ability to work in fast paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience with Varicent or comparable platform such as Callidus.
- 5+ years of Compensation experience.
- 3+ years of tier-2 tech support and ticket resolution.
- 3+ years of SQL experience.
- Salesforce or Workday experience is a plus.
- Payroll experience a plus.
Our Lead Financial Systems Analyst earn between $84,900 - $169,800 annually. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
• Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
• 401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
• Paid Parental Leave
• Paid Caregiver Leave
• Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
• Adoption Reimbursement
• Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
• Life and Accidental Death Insurance
• Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
• Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
• Extensive employee wellness programs
• Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
Job ID 2329804 Date posted 09/15/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events